January 2,2018 //
Ten Things You Might Not Know About Trinity Street Coffee Bar
- They roast their own coffee
- They have a rewards program for coffee drinks – 10th one is on them!
- In the evening they offer beautiful craft cocktails such as Moscow Mules, Irish Coffees, Whiskey Sours, Old Fashioneds and Manhattans. Special touches such as the use of Toschi brandied cherries and locally made ginger beer set their cocktails apart.
- They have wine by the glass, but the shop offers exceptional wines by the bottle that are truly elegant and delicious and they are all under $45 a bottle!
- They use traditional Chinese and Japanese vessels that are unique to any other shop to brew their craft teas. The special attention to the tea allows for an exact temperature and no bitterness.
- Their special holiday syrups include eggnog, barrel-aged peppermint and maple brown butter cortado
- They have a fantastic black iced tea with free refills
- They will soon offer Tiki drinks such as Mai Tais and Pina Coladas.
- They do have some food! Most popular are their blueberry and avocado pound cake muffins as well as cookies, pies and biscotti. Have you heard of Primo’s Tacos? They are to die for and available here in the mornings!
- They offer a discount for first responders, veterans and people who work on the square
Ten more reasons for you to make Trinity Street Coffee Bar your new obsession!